• Diagnostic sole monitors foot condition in the first two weeks for the necessity of corrective insoles
• The sandal become corrective in conjunction with Memo corrective insoles
• For children with CP, toe walking, pronation, over supination, over pronation, knock knees, clubfoot, low muscle tone
• The thermoplastic heel counter, triple hook-and-loop closures with high upper supprots foot ankle-
• Published opinions confirm that Memo shoes have a positive influence on the child's foot growth and posture development, corrects foot complaints, and simplifies the rehabilitation process of children with functional defects
Memo shoes control, prevent and correct foot deformities in preschool and school age. It is very important to prevent and correct over-pronation or over-supination at a young age.
The shoes have Memo diagnostic sole that monitors the condition of the foot for the first two weeks of wearing the shoes as is. After the first two weeks, please look at the sole and determine in which numbered area of the sole the abrasion started. Depending on the zone number where the first abrasion began, you can choose the type of corrective insoles for your child if required. Detailed recommendations on the choice of corrective insoles are printed on the shoe box. Memo shoes are made of high quality safe materials, the upper and lining are made of soft goat leather, the outsole is made of elastic thermo rubber. The sole has a Thomas heel. Thomas heel supports the longitudinal arch of the foot and helps redistribute the load on the leg in such a way that it gets used to standing correctly and subsequently walks correctly. The shoe has a thermoplastic asymmetric stiff heel counter for proper feet protection and stabilization. With adjustable straps, the shoe is suitable for different types of instep and foot widths.
The shoes are designed and manufactured in the EU countries. In some countries, the shoe is registered as medical device.